Body Transformations. take time and usually go through the following steps:
- Get moving and Get Out of Pain - We help you to move more and to move better. Our focus is to set a foundation for quality movement patterns that will reduce pain and help to prevent future injury as you get stronger and workouts get harder.
- Feel Better - With less pain and now moving more, you feel better and become more active in your day to day life. Here we begin asking you to perform active rest sessions in-between training days. You're feeling better and get to carry this momentum forward onto greater challenges.
- Getting Stronger - Muscle is active tissue and can build a fire that will burn calories and fat! We stoke the fire and get your metabolism working for you. The keys here are increasing activity strategically, while ensuring nutrition is balanced, sleep, and recovery are balanced with the increased demands on your body.
- Looking Better - It starts with standing up straighter as your postural muscles get stronger and have greater endurance, then you burn your bodies fat stores by maintaining a slight calorie deficit and increased overall activity. You will see that the areas you put on fat last, will burn off first. You face will slim as well as your arms, legs, and waistline. Decreasing visceral fat is key, as your waistline decreases you will have less fat around your vital organs. Visceral fat greatly affects your health and as we burn away your visceral fat you become a healthier person!
- Maintaining Your Goals - For most it takes 6 months to 1 year or more to reach their weight loss goals. We recommend setting a goal to lose 1% of your bodyweight per week until your body fat is below 19% for men or 27% for women. Remember that the scale is not the only way to measure your progress and it can be quite deceiving. We measure your progress by changes in clothing sizes, fat %, weight, and strength.
If your goal is to safely reshape your body. GoTherex are the experts that will help you to safely get rid of excess body fat and keep it off. No matter what you've tried before, we guarantee if you do it right, you won't need to try again.