Physical Therapy Practice In Suwanee GA
- Your physical therapist should work with you 1 on 1, for the entirety of each session throughout your plan of care.
- Your care shouldn’t be dependent on the decisions made by your health insurance.
- You deserve physical therapy that is individualized to your needs, goals, and situation.
- GoTherex Concierge Physical Therapy is a comprehensive approach to treating disease, injury, and pain.
- We partner with you as a guide to help you overcome whatever challenges you currently face.
- We will ask the hard questions, educate you on your condition, and won’t hold back in telling you the truth.
- Massage, E-stim, and unsupervised exercise is not high-quality therapy. If that’s your experience of physical therapy, think again.
- GoTherex manual treatment is specific to your needs, we don’t do placebos. We don’t even have an ultrasound or e-stim machine!
- GoTherex Therapeutic exercise is detailed, guided, and specific to your impairments. We don’t hire high school and college students to supervise your care.
- GoTherex offers mobile therapy in your home or office, telehealth therapy, and in-clinic therapy at our affiliate gyms.
Don’t waste your time and your copays on sub-par care any longer. Contact GoTherex for the physical therapy care you deserve.
Physical Therapy Conditions
Some of the physical therapy treatments we use at GoTherex include but are not limited to the following:
- Upper & Lower Back Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Neck Pain & Headaches
- ACL Injury Recovery
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis
- Vestibular Dysfunction
- Joint Pain
- Weight Management
- Sports Injury Recovery & Rehabilitation
Physical Therapy Treatments
Manual therapy is the use of hands to exert force with a therapeutic purpose. It can be done through massage, acupressure, joint mobilization and manipulation, nerve manipulation, and myofascial release.
This treatment helps to loosen stiff joints, reduce pains, relax tense muscles, induce relaxation, and help to facilitate movement and exercise.
Weight training helps to strengthen the muscles, thereby helping with the stabilization of joints. The use of barbells, dumbbells, or weight machines helps activate the muscles and make them stronger.
Isometric exercises, isolation exercises, and multi-joint exercises are some of the different techniques of weight training that can be used.
Hot and Cold Therapy
Hot and cold therapy is employed in the treatment of some types of pains, sometimes chronic ones. The pain can range from back pains, and neck pains to any joint pains.
This therapy can be used separately or together, depending on what is being treated. Our physical therapists are equipped with the necessary training to know what situation that requires which therapy.
Sometimes, all you need to stop that pain is exercise, as we can use exercise to relieve pain and strengthen the muscles.
Stabilization and balance exercises, aerobic activities, and floor exercises are some of the exercises that can help you relieve pain. These exercises are also used for sports rehabilitation and weight management.
Our skilled and certified physical therapists perform this procedure. When some parts of the muscles develop knotted areas, they are usually very painful. Those knotted parts are usually called trigger points; dry needles are pushed into the trigger points to stimulate the tissues and relieve the pains.
Dry needling is used to treat musculoskeletal issues like heel, shoulder, back, and neck pains.
Our #1 priority is helping our clients achieve their goals.
Matt was a wonderful physical therapist and I’m not just saying that! He’s professional, caring, and informative. He gives you suggestions and helpful exercises to make sure you prevent your accidents and pain from recurring. I would recommend him to anyone!
Matt has not only trained me, but taught me how to do these exercises properly, be careful with my nutrition and just give me an overall great workout.
Matt Reuschle set me up on a workout program in August of 2020 and I have been working with him ever since. I feel the best I ever have. I have been exercising my whole life off and on but Matt’s program has made more of a difference in just a few months. I highly recommend him to my family and friends all the time.
Physical Therapy Q&A
Do I need a physician’s referral/prescription to attend physical therapy?
Gainesville is under a direct access state, which means you can go directly to our licensed physical therapist for consultations and treatment. You can receive treatment for up to 30 days, and then the situation can be assessed, and it will be determined if you need to see a physician.
Why should I receive physical therapy for my injury?
With physical therapy, your body can make a complete recovery and return to full functionality in case of injuries. It helps to quicken your healing and recovery process and not make you prone to re-injury.
Will my insurance cover physical therapy?
Yes, it does most time, and we accept out-of-network benefits from insurance carriers. At GoTherex, we cater to both the underinsured and uninsured. We have a plan that everyone can jump on to access the best physical therapy that we have to offer.